what diet pills work without exercise by increasing Serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is a chemical associated with improved mood, appetite and satiety. Although there are some well-known side effects and health risks of these pills, yet many chose to lose weight through diet pills because of their efficiency.How Diet Pills Work.what diet pills work without exercise.
What diet pills work without exercise
Before a diet pills can be launched into the market, they undergo several clinical studies to determine their safety, interactions with other substances and appropriate number of dosages. The FDA(Food and Drug Administration) regulates how a manufacturer can advertise and promote a diet medication.
As a result, doctors ability to prescribe diet and weight loss pills under different conditions in larger doses or for different time periods is restricted. What diet pills work without exercise.
While looking for any weight loss diet pills, always remember that muscle is metabolically active tissue but fat is not. Fat is a source of energy for your body. Generally, most people have much more fat than they actually need,
resulting in obesity. Fat does not use energy, actually it is used as energy. Our muscles use energy. A good diet pill should burn the maximum amount of body fat, decrease your hunger and your desires for sweets, increase your metabolism, and not have any side effects. What diet pills work without exercise.
The diet pills are no doubt effective but they have some health risks also. Before you buy any weight loss diet pills, you should ask your doctor for a full explanation of the side effects and dangers of the weight loss pills. If these pills are used under medical supervision along with a proper diet and exercise program, they can be very effective, at least in the short term. What diet pills work without exercise.
Surveys have shown that no constant weight loss and long term weight control is possible by using diet pills alone. These should however be combined with regular physical exercise and improved balanced diet to lose and maintain weight successfully and continually over the long term.
How Hoodia Diet Pills Work?
The Hoodia diet pill is an organic pill that kills the appetite and attacks obesity. It’s an appetite suppressant that somehow tricks our brain into believing that you are full. The pills has different results for different people as well. For some people it works right away and for others it can take several weeks.
Our main topic is What diet pills work without exercise.
Hoodia Gordonii is one of the newest weight loss supplements.
Some people have a reduced interest in food, others feel fuller longer and thus do not eat as often, and yet others feel full faster so they do not eat as much at a sitting. One other effect it has is a general feeling of well-being, while not being a help in appetite suppressant, can make the person taking it happier in general, which can have other good side effects for their life.
How Hoodia Diet Pills Work
Pure Hoodia diet pills does not contain any detoxifying amphetamines, diuretics, or epherda. The question of course is how exactly does Hoodia diet pills work? Well it somehow makes the brain nerve cells think it is glucose sugar.
These cells are what tell the body it is full and can stop eating. Hoodia does this because the cactus it contains is estimated to be 10,000 times stronger than glucose in sending a signal to the brain that your body is not hungry. Clinical trials done on obese subjects show that hoodia can reduce caloric intake by as much as 40%. What diet pills work without exercise.
Hoodia Side Effects
Hoodia Gordonii is a plant that has been around for centuries. The Bushmen of Southern Africa, where the plant comes from, have used it for extended trips in the desert to help them when food was scarce. Hoodia as a naturally growing plant has no side effects on its own. This makes it safe for anyone to take to help with their weight loss goals. It is also listed as a food, not a drug, which shows just how safe the product is. what diet pills work without exercise.
However, the Hoodia plant is in limited quantity and the weight loss properties are only found in the Gorgonii version of the Hoodia plant. Because of that, it is hard to mass-produce any kind of supplement for the population, in its natural form.
Due to the short supply of the plant, manufacturers are altering the plant by adding stimulants like caffeine and ephedrine. These have their own side effects, which have nothing to do with the properties of the Hoodia diet pills.
How Phentermine Diet Pills Work?
Phentermine is very popular these days. It gains its popularity by accounting for approximately 50% share among all other prescription drugs. It is primarily used as an appetite suppressant and accounts for quick weight loss.
It is easily available in the market in various milligrams and varying costs suiting your demands and budget. However Phentermine combined with a nutritious diet and exercise plan gives the most useful results.
Phentermine Precautions/Directions for Use
If you are already done with your health review with your doctor and he prescribed you to take Phentermine, here are some precautions, which will prove useful to you.
- Before using Phentermine, discuss your complete medical history with your doctor. Don’t use it if you have high blood pressure, an over-active thyroid, glaucoma, diabetes or emotional problems.
- Consult with your doctor in the case if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Don’t take alcohol as it can increase dizziness.
- It is not recommended for children.
- Drug interactions can result in dangerous side effects. They can even prevent a medicine from doing its job. If you have recently taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as guanethidine, is marplan, furazolidone, tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine, don’t use Phentermine. Some other drugs not listed here may also interact with Phentermine.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to this medicine.
- Here is a list of directions to be followed while using Phentermine:
- Phentermine should be taken empty stomach with a glass full of water, thirty or sixty minutes before breakfast.
- Or you can take it two hours after breakfast.
- Avoid taking a dose late in the day as it may cause sleeplessness.
- Take your dose at least 10 to 14 hours before bedtime.
- Take Phentermine as prescribed by doctor.
- Do not take it more often or longer than prescribed..
- Store the drug in a tightly closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and the reach of children.
Negative Aspects of Phentermine
- Along with the quick weight-loss benefits, there are downsides too. Lets have a look at some of the side effects of Phentermine:
- You may feel nervousness, restlessness, sleeplessness, or dry mouth at the initial stages of the use of Phentermine, but if these problems persist, consult your health professional.
- You may also come across more serious side effects such as an allergic reaction i.e. difficulty in breathing, closing of your throat, swelling of your tongue, lips, or face, an irregular heartbeat or high blood pressure. Contact your doctor immediately in such a case.
Adipex Directions For Use And Side Effects
Adipex, also called as phentermine hydrochloride, a type of prescription pill that is used for immediate weight loss. Since Adipex is primarily used as an appetite suppressant, the weight is lost at a much rapid rate. Remember that appetite suppressants are not a substitute for proper diet. Even when using such types of prescription weight loss pills, balanced diet must be followed.
Adipex diet pills is most useful only when combined with a proper diet and exercise plan. However the use of this pills is recommended only after a complete medical review. Do not use of this drug if you had health problems like heart diseases, spinal cord or brain disorders, high blood pressure, glaucoma, hyperthyroidism or atherosclerosis in the past.
Adipex Precautions/ Directions for Use
Before using Adipex, consult your physician and discuss your complete medical history. This drug is not recommended for pregnant women or breast-feeding mothers as it may cause disorders in infants. Avoid taking alcohols as alcohol can increase unnecessary side effects like faintness. Adipex is not recommended for use in children.
Follow these directions while using Adipex:
- Adipex must be taken once daily with a glass full of water, and that too with empty stomach, about ½-1 hour before breakfast.
- It must be swallowed as whole; don’t cut or chew it.
- Don’t take it late in day as it may cause sleeplessness.
- If by chance you miss a dose of Adipex, do not double the next dose. Rather, skip that missed dose and restart your usual dosing schedule.
- The last dose of the day should be taken at least 4-6 hours before sleeping at night.
- Store this medicine away from heat and light, at room temperature and that too in a tightly closed container. Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Follow all other instructions given by your doctor and do not take it for longer time than prescribed. Extending the recommended dose may cause serious side effects.
- Adipex is such a habit-forming drug that you can become physically and mentally dependent on this medicine, and when you suddenly stop taking it after several weeks of continuous use, serious withdrawal effects may occur Hence, one must talk to the doctor about stopping this medication gradually.
- Follow the medicine along with a healthy diet and exercise plan for best results.
Negative Aspects of Adipex
All the information given in this article is not intended to replace the proficiency and judgment of your doctor. Consult your physician or healthcare professional before using this drug, as the use of this drug may not be appropriate, safe or effective for you. Decide to take it only after being prescribed by the doctor. Although this drug is effective for most of the people, there are some side effects associated also.
- High blood pressure or irregular heartbeat
- Constipation, diarrhea or stomach upset
- Dry mouth or unpleasant taste in mouth.
- Restlessness, irritation, anxiety, nervousness, headache or sleeplessness
- An allergic reaction like closing of throat, swelling of lip, difficulty in breathing
- Any of the above mentioned side effects might bother you for a few days but if they persist and are unbearable, immediately consult your doctor.