Word suggestions (25): Fusion 360, Fusion, Fusion academy, Fusion dental, Fusion energy, Fusion medical staffing, Fusion web clinic, Fusion dss, Fusion breakthrough, Fusion 360 free, Fusionfall, Fusionzgamer, Fusion 360 download, Fusion centers, Fusion mineral paint, Fusion de compte, Fusion firearms, Fusion reactor, Fusion dental reston va, Fusion generator, Fusion energy breakthrough, Fusion power, Fusion definition, Fusioncash, Fusion travel nursing
[ˈfyo͞oZHən] ✕ Play
fusion (noun) · fusions (plural noun)
- the process or result of joining two or more things together to form a single entity:
- short for nuclear fusion.
- the process of causing a material or object to melt with intense heat so as to join with another:
- music that is a mixture of different styles, especially jazz and rock:
- referring to food or cooking that incorporates elements of diverse cuisines: